Freindeer SHIMANO Dura-Ace 9100 Direct Mount, with SHIMANOSLR-EV symmetrical double pivot design, R9100 DURA-ACE series caliper brakes use double bearings and a roller to improve efficiency and provide superior modulation and braking power. They are available in traditional and direct mounting options.
SHIMANO Dura-Ace 9100 Direct Mount brake, with SHIMANOSLR-EV symmetrical dual pivot design, R9100 DURA-ACE series caliper brakes use double bearings and a roller to improve efficiency and provide superior modulation and braking power. They are available in traditional and direct mounting options.
- Increased overall brake performance.
- Integrated stylized low profile bridge design.
- Comfortable driving thanks to the wider tyre in irregular firms.
- Better separation with wider tire.
- Compatible with 28C cover sizes.
- More Intuitive braking control.
- Soft and light drive.
- SLR-EV technology
- Color Shimano - Standard
- Sales model code - BR-R9110
- Part code Shimano - Brake
- Bicycle Discipline - Road
- Use - On the bike
- Maximum cover size - 28mm
- Standard Brake Shoe - R55C4
- Mounting Pivot Nut (mm) - Direct Mount
- Position - Forward
- Brake type - Brake caliper
- Tire width (mm) - 20.8-28mm
The brand Shimano is the first reference in the world of cycling. It was founded in 1921 by its first president Shozaburo Shimano who devoted himself to the manufacture of free wheels until he died in 1958 and Shozo Shimano took over from the company. In its more than 100 years of historyShimano has continued to grow, innovate and diversify. In 1973 he released the Dura-Ace series and, in 1991, the first XTR series of mountain bike components for professionals. The presidency went from generation to generation to its current president Yozo Shimano, with whom in 2014 the well-known XTR Di2 M9050 series of electronic components for mountain biking and, in 2018, the XTR M9100 thus satisfying all the needs of mountain biking.
You might also like