The DEORE XT SHIMANO cassette saves weight without sacrificing durability thanks to an alloy sprocket holder. The DYNA-SYS11 cassette provides precise change even in the most demanding mountain bike situations.
The Cassette Shimano XT 11v has a wide range of sprockets that allows us to use the system of a dish effectively and comfortably, ideal for mountain lovers. With single plate system for use effectively. It has built-in Dynamic Chian Ebgagement technology to perfectly assemble the chain preventing it from jumping.
- Smooth and precise speed change adapted to the cyclist.
- Gear combinations and optimized gear ratio.
- Wide cassette pinion.
- Gear progression step.
- Increased driving efficiency and stability in changing speeds.
- Combination of aluminum and steel gears.
- Optimal balance between lightness and durability.
- Weight savings without sacrificing durability or reliability
- Part code Shimano - Cassette
- Bicycle discipline - MTB
- Use - On the bike
- Compatible chain - HG-X11
- Combination name - 11-40
- Speeds - 11
- Type - Hyper Glide
- Wear piece - Yes
- Pinion teeth
The brand Shimano is the first reference in the world of cycling. It was founded in 1921 by its first president Shozaburo Shimano who devoted himself to the manufacture of free wheels until he died in 1958 and Shozo Shimano took over from the company. In its more than 100 years of historyShimano has continued to grow, innovate and diversify. In 1973 he released the Dura-Ace series and, in 1991, the first XTR series of mountain bike components for professionals. The presidency went from generation to generation to its current president Yozo Shimano, with whom in 2014 the well-known XTR Di2 M9050 series of electronic components for mountain biking and, in 2018, the XTR M9100 thus satisfying all the needs of mountain biking.