The DHF Cover offers low rolling resistance and exceptional grip thanks to channel cutting studs. With 3C technology to make it stronger and with better grip.
Tire type: Folding tyre
Application: Enduro, All Mountain, Freeride
The DHF incorporates ramp-shaped controls for low rolling resistance and channel cutting studs to increase grip edges, providing straight-line control and precise curves.
3CG - 3C Maxx Grip offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unprecedented traction in descent applications.
TR - Tubeless Ready - Sealant required
- Size (inches): 27.5x2.50, 29x2.50
- Execution: Dual Ply Casing, TR
- Rubber compound: 3C MaxxGrip
- Channel: 60 TPI x 2DW
- Compatibility E-bike: yes, up to 25 km/h
- Profile: optimized for front wheel
- Air pressure: 35 - 50 PSI | 2.5 - 3.4 bar
- WT: Recommended rim width: optimal for 35 mm, a width of 30 - 40 mm is also possible
- Maximum load: k.A.
- Color: black
- Weight: 1255 g, 1295 g
MAXXIS is a tyre company founded in 1967. In its early years it was a small manufacturer of bicycle tires in Taiwan, but has evolved and grown to become one of the largest tire manufacturers around the world.