We developed the side beacon of the grille to work in concert with front and rear lights to help you be seen from all angles. Join those side lights with our best-selling dayblazer 400 front light and our dayblazer 65 taillight gives you the 360 luminate, the most striking light in our line.
- Weight 4.16 ounces
- Complies with ANSI FL-1 standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for portable lights. Although bike lights are not required to follow this or any other standard, Blackburn believes in providing complete transparency in how performance, uptime, water resistance, and other performance claims are measured.
- Up to 400 lumens in the front, up to 65 lumens at the rear, up to 85 lumens on the side
- Blitz mode (front): 1 hour to 400 lumens
- Low (front) mode: 1.5 hours to 200 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 6 hours to 200 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 10 hours to 200 lumens
- Solid mode (rear): 1 hour to 50 lumens
- High flash/strobe mode (rear): 3 hours to 65 lumens
- Low/strobe (rear) flash mode: 6 hours to 35 lumens
- High solid mode (side): 1.5 hours to 85 lumens
- Low solid mode (side): 3 hours to 50 lumens
- High (side) flash mode: 3 hours to 85 lumens
- Low (side) strobe light mode: 6 hours to 50 lumens
- Submersible IP-65: The ingress protection classification or "IP rating" is a technical way to describe the level of waterproofness and dust of a product. This light complies with IP-65 standard, which means it is fully protected against dust/sand and protected against low pressure water jets from any direction.
- Swivel Bracket: A swivel bracket allows you to adjust the light to center it on the road. This versatile silicone holder fits handlebars from 22 to 35 mm and can be used to hold some helmets. - Versatile mounting system - Round seat posts, aerodynamic poles, seat straps or loops in bags/clothes (with built-in wire clip) are a fair game to mount dayBLAZER taillight thanks to its unique and reconfigurable support interface
- 3-hour recharge on the front, 2 hours of recharging at the back, 2 hours on the side
- 2-Year Warranty Provision for Battery or Electric Products, Product Components and Accessories for Such Products
Blackburn Design is a cycling accessories designer and manufacturer that was founded in 1975 by Jim Blackburn.