A simple "click" of the lens will turn on 2 LEDs that emit 20 lumens of beautiful and bright light that is even visible from the side of the handlebars for cross traffic.
- Weight 2.24 ounces
- Complies with ANSI FL-1 standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for portable lights. Although bike lights are not required to follow this or any other standard, Blackburn believes in providing complete transparency in how performance, uptime, water resistance, and other performance claims are measured.
- 20 lumens
- Stable mode: 70 hours front to 20 lumens, 70 hours rear to 4 lumens
- Flash mode: front and rear 130 hours to 4 lumens
- Submersible IP-65: The ingress protection classification or "IP rating" is a technical way to describe the level of waterproofness and dust of a product. This light complies with IP-65 standard, which means it is fully protected against dust/sand and protected against low pressure water jets from any direction.
- Versatile silicone mounting system fits diameters from 15 to 35 mm; no tools required
- 2 CR2032 button batteries
- 2-Year Warranty Provision for Battery or Electric Products, Product Components and Accessories for Such Products
Blackburn Design is a cycling accessories designer and manufacturer that was founded in 1975 by Jim Blackburn.