A compact and really smart USB rechargeable light that acts as front or rear ... Es Faro Blackburn 2'FER
- Weight 2.4 ounces
- Complies with ANSI FL-1 standard. This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for portable lights. Although bike lights are not required to follow this or any other standard, Blackburn believes in providing complete transparency in how performance, uptime, water resistance, and other performance claims are measured.
- 60 lumens in front or 20 lumens behind
- High mode: front 1.5 hours at 60 lumens, rear 1.5 hours to 20 lumens
- Flash mode: front 5 hours at 60 lumens, rear 5 hours at 20 lumens
- Submersible IP-65: The ingress protection classification or "IP rating" is a technical way to describe the level of waterproofness and dust of a product. This light complies with IP-65 standard, which means it is fully protected against dust/sand and protected against low pressure water jets from any direction.
- Mounting on handlebars, seatposts, luggage rack fasteners, clothing, backpacks: no tools required
- Lithium Polymer Battery - Micro-USB Rechargeable - Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- 3-hour recharge
- 2-Year Warranty Provision for Battery or Electric Products, Product Components and Accessories for Such Products
Blackburn Design is a cycling accessories designer and manufacturer that was founded in 1975 by Jim Blackburn.
2'FER Front/Rear Blackburn Headlamp€26.15